Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Highs

Highs
1. Getting a phone call from people (friends) who rarely call.

2. Old school friend calling to say that she's back home for the weekend or so, asking me to drop by.

3. Someone calling up to thank me for the time we spend together, telling that he had fun.

4. Strikes in college.

5. A good conversation.

6. Friends knowing that I'm not in happy-happy situation without me telling them.

7. Friends getting what I mean without me even having to talk about it.

8. Talking to my sister.

9. Calling up my dad in chennai and hence making his day (I don't call him up the way I should, its always dad who calls me up, so he's pretty surprised everytime I call him up which would be once in a fortnight or so)

10. Making someone smile/laugh.

11. Seeing R's face turn pink when she gets into her hysterical laughter.

12. A's without-pretence expressions, yeah...even the thats-so-disgusting ones too :-D

13. Sitting around cribbing about life with close friends.

14. Watching a movie and realise as it goes on that it's way better than I had expected it to be.

15. Family Dinner, all four of us. Can't remember the last time it happened. With family scattered all around India, it's a once-in-a-bluemoon kinda thing these days.

16. Laughing out loud at a joke which others didn't find that much funny and hence getting are you-mocking-me glance from the person who cracked it..(seriously, I wasn't...Hey, I found it hilarious!)

17. A good cup of coffee.

18. A good read.

19. Planning a vacation.

20. The first few stages of a blossoming friendship when everything seem to be just perfect.

0 comments: