Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Ten FUNNY ways to propose:

Ten DIFFERENT ways to propose:

1. (Walk up behind girl and point fingers shaped like gun into her back)
"You're under arrest!"
(For what?)
"For stealing my heart."
2. Hi, my name is Chance, Do I have one?
3. are your legs tired?
( girl: Why?)
because you have been running through my mind all day!
4. "I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?"
5. Can you give me directions to your heart? I've seemed to have lost myself in your eyes
6. (Take a look at the tag on the girls shirt, jacket, etc.)
She would say,"What are doing"
resond,"Oh, just checking to see if you were made in Heaven."
7. (Pick up a flower and walk over to girl.)
"I was just showing this flower how beautiful you are."
8. Is it hot in here or is it just you?
9.Walk up to a guy and say: "Are you from Greece?"
"No" he answers.
"Oh, I thought all the gods were from Greece"
10. GEE I FEEL LIKE RICHARD GERE STANDING BESIDE YOU ........... PRETTY WOMEN

2 comments:

Nishikant Tiwari said...

hi i really liked that are your legs tired.....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.